Product at a Glance
VIVACA® is a proprietary formulation of four key botanicals: Red Clover, St. Johns Wort, Rhodiola Rosea and Black Cohosh combined in a liquid concentrate format to make an efficacious single daily dose that meets strict regulatory requirements for safety including a Health Canada NNHPD product license.
Natural flavours are gently added to the formulation providing three flavours to choose from: Lime, Lavender or Mint. VIVACA® is then packaged into a .34 oz. (10 mL) tubular micro-bottle for easy storage and convenience. This packaging choice ensures the botanical actives remain stable over time. Once opened the micro-bottle is then diluted into 16 fl. oz. (500 mL) of cold water and consumed as a delicious beverage (tasting much like herbal iced tea). As a beverage VIVACA® is readily absorbed by the body acting quickly to relieve the symptoms of menopause.
The four botanicals in VIVACA® work together synergistically to alleviate the physical and psychological symptoms associated in all three stages of menopause, perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause.
The four botanicals in the VIVACA® formulation not only uses common markers in Health Canada’s NHPD monographs, but are gently isolated closest to the plant’s natural biological state utilizing ancient Ayurvedic methodology with little or no purification (whole extracts), and encompasses modern scientific technology for optimum results resulting in a product that contains much more of the biological activity from the original plant material as possible. (The sum is bigger than the individual parts) This not only ensures authentication and purity of botanical species but the extract quantity of actives provided from each botanical for synergistic effectiveness.
- Red Clover: Isoflavones such as genistein, daidzein, biochanin ‘A’ and formononetin for reducing hot flushes and night sweats, because of their estrogen-like effects. 40 mg per single daily dose.
- Black Cohosh: 27, doxy actein, 80 mg dry to 40 mg standardized to 2.5% triterpenes glycosides, equal to 1 mg triterpenes per dose for hot flashes, mood disturbances, diaphoresis, palpitations and vaginal dryness. 80 mg for a total of 2 mg total triterpenes per dose.
- Johns Wort: hypericins, pseudohypericin for mood swings, restlessness, sleeplessness, mild depression. 600 mg for 1.8 mg total hypericins per dose.
- Rhodiola rosea: roasrin and rosavins 130 mg standardized to 3.6% Rosavins for 4 mg total of rosarins and rosavins per dose. Improves cognitive and physical deficiencies, stress reduction and mild depression.
Not all natural health products are created equal. With today’s concerns about health, safety and quality of natural health products have consumers and health care practitioners actively seeking more information and evidence before purchasing products. Mark Blumenthal of the American Botanical Association helps both consumers and industry players become aware of issues and risks of adulteration of botanical supplements/medicines by providing reliable information and research data available today. Mark has been our inspiration, mentor and advisor when it comes to the importance of building a strong foundation when it comes to the raw botanical ingredients in order to build a product that is authentic, pure and safe.
Many years of science has gone into the development of our VIVACA® formulation. After five years FTEN has learned that by utilizing a proven Ayurvedic extraction methodology (gentle leaching) it doesn’t degrade botanical actives or produce unwanted artifacts (odors, colour etc.) in addition, provides the highest level of intact botanical chemical components possible. This process maintains the integrity of the original plant chemical diversity. For example the sugars in Red Clover, some other companies pre-remove the sugars using acid hydrolysis. We leave them intact because the human digestive system (acid, enzymes and bacteria) will remove the sugars from the isoflavones naturally. This changes the dynamics of how these compounds are absorbed and metabolized in the body. Finally, by utilizing modern technology (concentration along with a comprehensive botanical chemical analysis) FTEN is able to ensure each batch of our product contains the same amount of actives each and every time. FTEN substantiates this with analytical evidence through qualified, experienced third party experts.
- We understand the agronomy of our plants and control every aspect of the growing and harvesting of the botanicals. This Value-Chain (field to shelf) uses North American grown botanicals meeting Good Growing Practices (GGP). Our motto “If the raw botanical material is weak or contaminated to start with, it won’t end up as a superior quality product that we can be proud of at the end.”
- We stand behind the quality of our product 100%!!
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee on our product
Newmaster, S.G., Grguric, M., Shanmughanandhan, D., Ramalingam, S. and Ragupathy, S.; DNA barcoding detects contamination and substitution in North American herbal products; (2013); BMC Medicine, 11:222.
A single daily dose liquid concentrate.
Introducing VIVACA® The first New Innovative Full Spectrum Botanical liquid Concentrate Supplement for Menopause
- VIVACA® is a proven non-hormonal based natural health supplement to alleviate menopausal symptoms of hot flushes, mood swings and mild fatigue.
- VIVACA® has four key clinically proven botanicals that work synergistically for effectiveness on both the physical and emotional symptoms of menopause. http://www.vivaca.net/about-natural-menopause-supplements/more-about-vivaca/Learn more about VIVACA®
- VIVACA® uses a single daily dosage that is safe, yet in an effective therapeutic range.
- VIVACA® 9 mL micro-bottles containing botanical extracts as a liquid concentrate consumed in 16 fluid ounces (500 mL) of water and comes in three flavours of Lime, Mint, and Lavender. (It’s like an herbal iced tea)
- VIVACA® has four botanicals that are Canadian grown and manufactured by us to ensure botanical authenticity, purity, safety, and efficacy. Learn more about our value chain
- VIVACA® is rigorously tested for heavy metals, pesticides and for microbial contaminates to meet all FDA and NHPD required safety standards. Learn about our rigorous testing
- VIVACA® is a liquid concentrate that is full spectrum. (The natural botanical plant components are maintained within each of the botanicals in VIVACA® and not removed or fractionated). Learn about VIVACA® in more detail.
- VIVACA® liquid has the advantage of making the herbal extracts more biologically available to the body by providing an increased absorption rate over tablets or capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.